Contributors

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Should I?

I can't help but think of Mike Lofgren when I watch this video which just came up on my dashboard courtesy of Cult Grand Wizard, Kevin Baker.

 

I'm wondering if he would recant his promise to post this once a month considering that  he and his readers have assured me on several occasions that they are, in fact, logical and mathematical thinkers yet there are no facts or evidence supporting most of the claims in the video (aside from the usual War On Christmas type anecdotes).

Are there any facts I could present them that would change their mind? Should I bother?:)

4 comments:

juris imprudent said...

You know how I've chastised Kevin for obsessing on Bezmenov. You just did the same thing with Lofgren. How does that make you feel?

juris "bully weasel" imprudent said...

Truthout? And you fucking DARE ever again question one of my sources and I'll reach across the 'net and bitch slap you.

Mark Ward said...

Wow, it's a whole night of false equivalencies. On the one hand we have a Bircher's paranoid rantings and the other? A moderate Republican. Yeah, that's exactly the same. I'm surprised at you, juris. I wouldn't think that someone like you would fall for such a mainstream media trick like equating two things that really aren't equal.

As to your source bitching, remember, it's not genetic fallacy when you do it!

juris imprudent said...

As to your source bitching, remember, it's not genetic fallacy when you do it!

If you weren't a hypocrite you wouldn't be anything.